Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Germany 2013.

Today, I'm going to talk about the European comite in Qüackenbruck, Germany. It was very nice, funny and interesting because we meet with a lot of people of different countries like: France, Denmark, Holand... 

We did a lot of funny activities in the town, we did a BBQ party, we visit Osnabrück, we did a disco party the first day, and more funny things. 

The comite, was about the peace and the basket. So the name was: "EuroPAXquet". People of different countries around Europe played basketball in different teams. Each school, did a video about the peace, or a video with photos, or a theatral scenes about what is the peace.

The last day, my class and me went to Düsseldorf for shopping, but, it was sunday and we can't buy anything. The city was very beautiful, we did a lot of photos in the city. 
The last night, we spend a joke for the boys of my class. They showed that they love us.

The plane was very good. Some people was scared but it was okay.

 The german people who welcomed us was very nice, i laugh a lot with my german girl, and, in my opinion, I enjoy it very much, because it was a very good experience. 

And that's all. Good bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Juana, already I see that habeis had great holiday ... me algero much that you have spent it to you brilliantly, we when we were to dinamarca also spend it to ourselves brilliantly and this year was going on the vikingos, a royo, but well .. ultimately not estubo badly, a kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete