Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Galway, Ireland

Hello, I'm going to talk about my travel to Galway, Ireland. 
This trip was so good, and I had a very great time there. 

This trip was specially organized by Silvia's cousin, Laia, and her boyfriend Jose. 

Galway is a city in the west of Ireland, it's not too big but not too small. I went to English lessons in the Galway Cultural Institute

The first day, I was so excited because I wanted to learn more english and I also wanted to make new friends from Spain and from all Europe.
 

My host mother was so nice with me and my house partner, Arancha, and I think that at the beginning she was a little bit shy.
She had a little daughter named Maria, and she was so cute and nice with us, she talked to us almost everyday and she asked about Spain. 
There was an italian girl named Veronica in the same house as us. She was 23 years old and she went to another school to learn english.

I made new friends, I have a great time there, and I'm sure that I'll never forget this trip.







No comments:

Post a Comment