Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Maleficent

Last saturday I went to the cinema and I saw "Maleficent" from Disney. I liked so much the film, so I've decided to write about it.

 It's the story of the villain of Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent. 

The main characters are Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Sharlto Copley and Sam Riley. It's directed by Robert Stromberg and produced by Joe Roth.

The story is about a fairy who lives in a magical kingdom nearly the humans kingdom. 
When she's 13 years old, she meets a human boy, Stefan, who wants to be a king. 
They start to begin friends, and when she's 16, she receives her first "real love kiss".  The kingdoms are in war, so the king of the human kingdom said that who kills Maleficent, will be the new king. Stefan lies Maleficent, and he cuts her wings.
When Maleficent finds out that, she become bad, because Stefan broke her heart. 
Stefan has a baby (Aurora) with the queen, and Maleficent make an incantation, and said that the baby will fall asleep when she will have 16, and only will can wake up with the "real love kiss". 

I loved so much the film because they act very well, and I like the characters, I recommend the film to everybody. 

I loved too the soundtrack of the fim, "Once Upon a Dream" from Lana del Rey.

No comments:

Post a Comment