Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Breaking Bad

This summer I saw a serie named Breaking Bad.

The serie is about Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who doesn't have a lot of money, and one day he went to the doctor and the doctor said he had cancer. His brother in law, Hank, is a police agent of the branch anti drugs, specially anti meth. 

One day, Hank says to Walter if he want to go to discover a meth laboratory. So they go, and Walter stays in the car. When he's lopking to the laboratory, went out running, his ex student who went to his class of chemistry.

Walter decides to combine with his ex student, Jesse, for do the best meth in USA, with 99.1% of purity. 

MY PERSONAL OPINION 

I love this serie, is one of my favorites, and I recommend to everybody. Some parts of this serie are boring, for example when Walter talks with his wife or with his family, but it have some action and interesant parts. 

I liked so much the character of Jesse (Aaron Paul), because it's an interesting character for me, and he's a very good person but he hasn't got an easy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment