Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

My ideal home

My ideal home would be a flat in downtown London, because it's actually my favorite city in the whole world. I prefer downtown and not the outskirts because it's near everything, and if I'd have a job, it'll be easier to go on there each morning. 
First of all, it'd be a flat in Camden town. It would have a beautiful and florewed entrance, and nice neighbours. It wouldn't be too little, but not too spacious either. It would have a nice hall, with a cosy fireplace, to rest a little bit in the rainy days. In the hall, it also would have a very big TV, up the chimney. It would have two sofas, one bigger and another little (just for one person). It would have many paintings and posters of my music idles: Lana del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry...
My house also would have a very nice room, with a very big bed and such beautiful views of London city. It'd have a nice and big wardrobe, and another one just for shoes. 
My flat would also have a very modern kitchen, to cook italian and mexican food. 
It would have a bathroom, modernist and big, with strawberry aromathised towels.
It would also have a big terrace, with very big and colored flowers, and two chairs to drink some tea on Sunday mornings.
The most important thing of my ideal flat would be its modernism, it wouldn't be too big either, but it would be very modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment