Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Rome

Hello everybody!
In this post, I'm going to talk about my travel to Rome, which I made two weeks ago with my parents and my sisters.

First of all, I'd like to say that I love Rome because it's a great city, it has a lot of beautiful monuments, museums, history... But it also have a shopping zone, where I bought some stuff.

Rome is a big city, but honestly, I wouldn't like to live in there because I didn't feel comfortable in these surroundings at all. I think it's like there's so many people and so many foreigners, I mean, I'm a foreigner but I don't feel like living in Rome never. 

After this negative stuff, I'd like to say that I liked Rome because of its monuments, like the Coliseum, the amphiteatre, the Sixtine Chapel and the Sixtine Chapel museums. 

I also love Italian food because they cook so good pasta. I think Italian pizza is not as good as Italian pasta, but I like pizza either.

To be honest, I had a great time in Rome those two days, and I learnt some words in Italian.




No comments:

Post a Comment